Lost In Translation

Since I have been busy studying, I haven't dedicated that much time on my camera. However, a great way to relax after a busy day is to watch something you know will make you happy...Today I realised that my favorite movie has been the same since 2003. For me, Lost in Translation is one of those movies which will always make me smile and feel good no matter what's going on in my life. I saw it so many times that I would feel embarrassed to say the  number...




Clearly, there are some other all time favorites which are always fun (or in some cases quite sad) to watch! Anyway... maybe this list will give you some ideas when you start to go through your movie archives...

 Forrest Gump (1994)
 Garden State (2004)
 Love Actually (2003)
 Once (2006)
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (2008)

0 comments: